top of page

Wallsitter 2021

Öffentlich·29 Mitglieder

(((livestream>))) Watch: PSG VS Real Sociedad Live Stream 14/02/2024

11 hours ago — PSG vs Real Sociedad: Champions League prediction, kick-off time, TV, live stream, team news, h2h, odds ... Where to watch PSG vs Real Sociedad.

United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hailed his leadership qualities and called him 'almost undroppable' afterwards, and I can see why. After United's win over Tottenham, Solskjaer spoke about McTominay and said "he wants to be the best player he can be. That is the kind of player I want at this club. He would have suited my squad when I played. He would have fitted right in"McTominay has been so reliable for him, in what has become a problem area in his team, and United will need his discipline and organisation in the middle if they are to keep City quiet. He is then led away by security with his arm around a fan. The fan later said in a statement to the police, who took no action following an investigation, that he had "been an idiot". Dier, who has 40 England caps, argued during the hearing that his actions did not deserve a football ban as he just wanted to "protect" his brother Patrick who he believed was "in trouble", but the FA disagreed. In a written statement, the FA outlined a number of aggravating factors:The stand was heavily populated by spectators. Ruslan Malinovskiy (Atalanta) left footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Berat Djimsiti. Posted at 74' Attempt blocked. Luis Muriel (Atalanta) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. BookingPosted at 73' Adrien Rabiot (Juventus) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 73' Luis Muriel (Atalanta) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Energetyk BDU is going to face Gorodeya. The hosts play very well season and after four matches they got 9 points. They failed only against actually the best team in this league Zhodino on away where they lost 0:2. The hosts are pretty strong at home where they won 3:1 against Bate Borisov and then 2:0 against Fc Minsk. The visitors won two matches in a row after two defeats at the start of this season. Gorodeya scored only one goal in two games on away. My bet here is Energetyk BDU to win this clash. It could be like 1:0. Some Premier League clubs had mulled finishing the season by playing games without spectators in attendance but Shaw said that was not a view he endorsed as fans filling up stadiums was crucial. Fans are so important. You realise it even more (now)," Shaw, 24, added. I think the sport is for fans really . Belshina Bobruisk is playing FK Smolevichi at their own stadium this time. Belshina Bobruisk comes from a series of 3 under 2.5 goals, but 2 of those were played away and just 1 at home. If we check for the last 3 home matches for Belshina Bobruisk at home we have 2 matches with more than 2.5 goals and only 1 under 2.5 goals, in this case the last one, which they lost against FK Gorodeya 0 x 1. If we consider Belshina's last season odds against the same team Smolevichi in the second division, it's easy to understand that the over 2.5 is paying a lot this time. More questionable defending by Spurs but on this occasion they get away with it. GOAL! Southampton 1-0 Tottenham (Ings): That man Ings scores again! He takes his 13th league goal of the season fantastically well, latching onto a ball over the top, flicking it over the head of Aldeweireld and fires it into the bottom corner, past a helpless Gazzaniga. Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool (1730) *Tottenham Hotspur have kept only two clean sheets in the Premier League this season, the joint fewest alongside bottom-placed Norwich City. Leaders Liverpool have collected 85 points from the last 87 available in the competition across two seasons (W28 D1) and have won their last 11 matches scoring 28 goals. The operator of the Premier League's goalline technology system has apologised after an error denied Sheffield United a goal in their 0-0 draw at Aston Villa. Villa goalkeeper Orjan Nyland carried Oliver Norwood's 42nd-minute free-kick over the line. But referee Michael Oliver did not receive a signal to indicate a goal. Hawkeye said it "unreservedly apologises", and acknowledged that the ball had gone over the line. Each of Burnley's last 4 home games have produced over 2.5 goals. Burnley have four losses and two wins in the last six home league games. Eight of the last 10 games between the two sides have ended in an odd number of goals Arsenal have 11 straight wins over Burnley. Arsenal have scored in 13 of their last 15 matches. It's great to go through in the FA Cup, but we have to think about our game against Cardiff City on Tuesday which is the priority," he said. We're going to rest some players and we are going to try some players. For West Ham, I presume the league is also the priority but they are also craving a positive result. That's the only thing I ask because I can't ask any more from the players that they're giving, which is everything they have," Mourinho added. The situation couldn't be worse. In some periods I was worried about not having attacking options on the bench, now it's not having attacking options on the pitch. I have an opinion on football but this is a real serious thing to talk about I think and the answers should come from people who know more about it," Klopp said before Wednesday's semi-final against Mexican club Monterrey. I have to be influential in football but not in politics. Anything I say wouldn't help, it would just create another headline, positive or negative. I like that you ask the question but I think I am the wrong person. VAR is going to take a look at a potential foul on Umtiti. GOAL RULED OUT! The referee has decided that it was indeed a foul from Nyom on Umtiti and Barcelona survive. We are still on level terms. That was probably the correct call. Nyom did look to foul the centre back. GOAL! Barcelona 1-0 Getafe: Somewhat against the run of play in the first half, Barcelona have taken the lead! Messi played a wonderful first time pass around the corner for Griezmann and the French forward prods a clever finish past Soria and into the back of the net! 40’ GOAL! Barcelona 2-0 Getafe: The Catalans have doubled their advantage! Firpo gets down the left side and cuts back the ball for Roberto who passes the finish into the back of the net! What a passing move that was from Barcelona! That's Setien football! That's what he wants to see! 67’ GOAL! Barcelona 2-1 Getafe: What a finish and we have a game on our hands again! Angel met the cross into the area with a first-time volley from just inside the box. Having barely threatened the Blades goal, the visitors scored three in quick succession through Brandon Williams, Mason Greenwood and Marcus Rashford to stun the Bramall Lane crowd. However, Chris Wilder's side did not give up the fight with McBurnie earning a deserved point with his late strike. Solskjaer made the comparison between his team that were 2-0 down to Everton in April - eventually losing 4-0 - and the current side. They have lost home games they should have comfortably won against Wolves and Manchester United, and contrived to throw away a two-goal lead at Molineux. And yet they are absolutely certain to qualify for the Champions League, should they be allowed to compete in it after receiving a two-year ban for Financial Fair Play regulations. PSG vs. Real Sociedad live stream, schedule, preview 2 days ago — PSG vs. Real Sociedad live stream, schedule, preview: Watch Champions League online. Paris Saint-Germain host Real Sociedad in the Champions ... Dinamo Minsk have been looking very poor so far in 2020 with only 1 win in the 12 games they played. In the 4 official games this season they have also conceded a total of 9 goals. In the 7 home games this season they failed to score in 4 of them. Of their last 14 matches, 12 have yielded over 2. They have a great run at home, going to this game undefeated in their last six at the Allianz Arena, and with three clean sheets in four matches at the venue. Bayern are unbeaten in eight Bundesliga matches and have three straight clean sheets at home in the league. For all of these top-flight sides playing lower-division teams, it is a case of picking a team that you think is capable of beating the opposition. That's different to a lot of Premier League games, because half the time you are only thinking about stopping the opposition. If you are going out to win, then you pick your strongest side. For various reasons, that is not going to happen this weekend, so the challenge is to get the balance right between resting players and winning the tie. Coming into the season hoping to keep pace with Rangers and Celtic, it's fair to say Aberdeen have underwhelmed thus far and now face a battle to secure a Europa League slot. Currently 4th and 2 points behind Motherwell, The Dons need to pick their form up and show greater consistency over the second half of the campaign. The incident led to him being stripped of the captaincy and also saw him left out of the side by Arteta's predecessor Unai Emery for a month. Xhaka has started six of Arsenal's last eight league games but British newspaper The Times reported on Tuesday that he was looking to leave in the January transfer window, saying the 27-year-old was targeting a move to Bundesliga side Hertha Berlin. But then you remember the Canaries have only had one away win in the Premier League all season and, to me, that seems like a good reason to tip Tottenham instead. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Filly's prediction: 1-0THURSDAYDerby County v Man UtdChampionship (13th)vPremier League (5th)Who did they beat?4R: Northampton (L2) Hr4R: Tranmere (L1) A3R: Crystal Palace (PL) A3R: Wolves (PL) HrI wonder who people might be talking about in this tie? A former Manchester United striker, perhaps? Media playback is not supported on this device FA Cup: Derby County 4-2 Northampton Town highlights Derby are not just all about Wayne Rooney, of course, and they are on a good run at Pride Park. Aldosivi are in the 23rd position in the Argentina Superliga and they are having a tough run this season having lost 10. League games out of the 16 they have played so far. Lanus are in the 4th position in the league table and where a bit slacking back in the previous week and they will be desperate to get back to form against a side that is currently not doing well. The last time this two met it ended 0-1 in favor of aldosivi. For the past five years now it is only once that lanus lost against is opponent aldosivi. Along with Casemiro, he is the only member of the squad who doesn't have a natural replacement. A bright future? Federico Valverde, 21, has made 42 appearances for Real Madrid this seasonEven better news for Real Madrid fans is that the future looks bright. Although Ramos (34), Modric (34) and Benzema (32) are in the latter stages of their careers, the bulk of the squad is deep and relatively young and players like Vinicius, Rodrygo, Mendy and Fede Valverde should only get better. Benfica have scored in each of their last 15 matches and conceded two or more goals in just two of their last 15 matches. At home, Benfica have eight straight wins and are unbeaten in nine. They have seven clean sheets in nine home matches and have scored 15 goals in the last five home matches, while conceding just one goal. Posted at 61' Foul by Fernando (Sevilla). If anyone thought Erling Braut Haaland's move to Borussia Dortmund would signal a tempering of his goalscoring exploits, the Norwegian proved them emphatically wrong on Saturday with a stunning 23-minute debut hat-trick. The 19-year-old joined Dortmund for £17. Red Bull Salzburg this season - a tally that included five hat-tricks. He made that six courtesy of the perfect introduction to his new club and league. Third-placed Rennes went behind early in the second half as Damien Da Silva scored an own goal but Brazilian Rafinha equalised in the 71st minute, firing home the rebound after Mbaye Niang's penalty was saved by Alban Lafont. Moses Simon put Nantes back in front in the 80th and his side looked like hanging on but a stoppage-time strike by Benjamin Bourigeaud put Rennes level and Rafinha then struck a dramatic winner in the 98th minute to snatch victory. Solskjaer confirmed United "are looking to improve" their squad before the deadline. We have got our targets," the Norwegian said. This is our second defeat at home and first since August. I thought we had turned that corner. We have started a clear-out and now I am going to be answering these questions until it [transfer window] closes. We are working on things. For me the most important thing is we have to perform on the pitch. This is a really tough match to chose but anyway I prefer the more attacking team to win. Zhodino does not have enough attacks to win matches. They have scored just 2 goals in 4 matches and they rely too much on defense. BAte is having problems and that is affecting their main team as well but we can never rule out a good team like bate. They are yet to win a match this season and I believe this will be their 1st win of the season against a team who can not attack so much. Good luck with the best this campaign is not going well for Celta Vigo who are sitting in the the bottom half of the table, and are only 4 points ahead of the relegation zone. But they have been superb in the last 2 matches as they have impressed with a 6-0 win against Alaves. That win aurely boost their confidence up and they also defeat real sociedad on the road. Celta have been solid and lost one of their last 8 matches only. This match can be a banana skin for Barcelona who found it difficult to beat Athletic Bilbao. Eventually, they were able to score the winner after 70 minutes but the performance wasn’t particularly good. Talking Point - Valencia's tentativeness and rigidity In their 4-4-2, there wasn't much scope for tactical expression and creativity, and Valencia truly paid the price for it. The full-backs hardly got forward, and yes, the wing-backs of Atalanta helped to pin them back, but it was such rigidity of the shape that forced them to play sideways iinstead of forwards, and thus not create many golden opportunities. Real Madrid vs PSG 2022 live stream: Time, TV channels Mar 9, 2022 — Real Madrid vs PSG 2022 live stream: Time, TV channels and how to watch Champions League online Real Madrid CF v Real Sociedad - La Liga ... It's been a long wait but Alexander Zverev is on the verge of his first Grand Slam semi-final. He's been in top form in this tournament making it to the last eight without dropping a set. He takes on Stan Wawrinka who knows how to win a Grand Slam but has struggled to get to this stage. He has lost five sets aleady and this is going to be tough against an opponent that he has never beaten. Go for Zverev to get the win here. I am going with both teams to score in this games as the last games ended with them scoring. Hamburger currently sit 2nd in the league so far this season and may drop down to 3rd if they do not win. At home this season they have managed 27 goals from 12 games in the league this season with the last games they played ending with both teams scoring. Arminia Bielefeld have been in good in the league and currently sit top of the league so far this season. On the road they have managed to score 28 goals from 13 games in the league from previous matches Both teams will play at full strength in the first round and the second round runs during this match... almost every previous match the home team can always win the match... I predict also with these matches .. I predict the home team will also be able to win the game this time .. I predicted the score for this match was under 3 goals at the last minute running time of the match... The predicted score for this match is 2-0 or 3-1 wins for the home team.. hopefully this prediction can be useful for all of us .. We are here to win games," said Courtois in his teammate's defence. What has happened, has happened. He [Bale] gives everything in training and matches to help us win. The Bernabeu has its opinion and I am not in a position to comment on that. Aguero to miss Manchester derby Sergio Aguero will not be fit to face Manchester United at the Etihad next month after limping out of Manchester City's 2-1 win against Chelsea on Saturday. Where to Watch Free Champions League Live Streams 1 day ago — Real Madrid, PSG vs. Real Sociedad, and Lazio vs. Bayern Munich. Paying is the only way to see every last Champions League game, but it's much ... Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Manchester City 2, Chelsea 1. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Michy Batshuayi (Chelsea). Posted at 90'+5' Fernandinho (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+4' VAR Decision: No Goal Manchester City 2-1 Chelsea. Posted at 90'+3' Offside, Manchester City. Riyad Mahrez tries a through ball, but Raheem Sterling is caught offside. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt missed. The Portuguese worked with the striker during their time at Inter Milan and Manchester United, and have famously maintained a close personal bond. We have the best striker in England," said Mourinho. It doesn't make any sense for a striker of Zlatan's dimension to come to a club where we have Harry Kane. PSG vs Real Sociedad Live Score and Live Stream We only provide live streaming when we can find an official stream by the league or one of the teams. If you are unable to watch the live broadcast on this ... PSG vs Real Sociedad: Champions League prediction 11 hours ago — PSG vs Real Sociedad: Champions League prediction, kick-off time, TV, live stream, team news, h2h, odds Where to watch PSG vs Real Sociedad. League match where Burgos will face Valladolid B. El Burgos is a team that usually scores and concedes. It is a strong team at home when when they face Valladolid B. They are not very offensive team at all. At home they usually score and concede goals. They are in great shape. Valladolid B, meanwhile, is a high scoring team. They are coming 3 consecutive matches drawing and have not won the last 4 games. Conceded goals in the last 4 games. Offensive, away from home usually they play well everywhere. Both teams are having mixed results. Draw is expected. Restart of the season now in the second division in Spain. These two teams separate by points a lot, but getting points as much as they can get is the agenda for both. Albacete is in danger of relegation and is only fourth to last in the table, but is tied with teams on the safe zone. Almeria is in 3rd place, the gap to a direct promotion place is 5 points, they lead a non-playoff place is quite comfortable with 8 points. Both teams urgently need points, I expect a 1-1 draw. Albacete have played well at home this season so I expect from them to being able to score and Almeria will also be able to score a goal as they have strength. Borussia Dortmund missed the chance to go joint-top of the Bundesliga as Bayer Leverkusen scored two late goals to steal an unlikely victory at BayArena. In an entertaining first half, Kevin Volland scored twice while Mats Hummels and Emre Can each netted. Raphael Guerreiro gave Dortmund the lead on 64 minutes only for the hosts to fight back in the closing stages. Substitute Leon Bailey and Lars Bender scored in successive minutes to seal all three points for Leverkusen.

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können sich Mitglieder austau...

Mitglieder

bottom of page